- Stay in a former Rectory steeped in history and architectural interest.
- Relax in two acres of beautifully mature garden with sub tropical plants overlooking the coast line and Atlantic Ocean.
- Indulge in the finest gourmet meals prepared by Antony our resident chef. Landewednack House is now listed in the Michelin Guide for a 4th year.
- Experience the spectacular location of the most southerly part of mainland England on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall - a designated 'Area of Outstanding Beauty'.
- Swim in the privacy of your own heated, outdoor pool or swim in the clean sea and superb nearby beaches.
- Explore the dramatic coastline, the wild open countryside and delightful scenery with Kynance Cove (one of the most beautiful beaches in the UK) just a five minute drive away.
Welcome to Landewednack House.
Landewednack House is the most southerly guest house in mainland England. Grade II listed it was originally a rectory and dates from 1683.
Come and appreciate the luxury and serenity we offer here at Landewednack House where a very warm welcome awaits you. Perfect for romantic and weekend breaks, dinner and garden parties or family holidays. Children and well behaved dogs welcome.
The Lizard, Cornwall